Our practitioners are trained to deliver psychological therapies, on a one-to-one basis either face to face or over the telephone or internet, or in groups, utilising empirically validated procedures such as cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT), Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR); Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), to address a wide range of clinical problems, including:
- Depression & Anxiety
- Domestic Violence
- Assertiveness & Self-Esteem
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- coping/adjustment issues in relationships,
- home and work-related stress,
- anger management,
- alcohol and substance misuse.
We have experience in the following areas:
- Age range. Infancy, childhood, adolescence, adulthood, older adulthood.
- Therapies. Psychotherapies; cognitive analytic therapy; cognitive behaviour therapies; dialectic behaviour therapy.
- Durations. 6 x 90 minutes sessions.
Costs. These treatments are available to both private individuals and organisations/agencies. Please contact us for more information.